1. Sign into your Outlook accout
2. Select Settings and then click View All Outlook Settings.
3. In settings, select Calendar, then Shared Calendars
4. Under Publish a Calendar, select Calendar in the first option, Can view all detailsin the second, and click the Publish button
5. Links will appear below. Copy the ICS link.
6. Open your Google Calendar via the link
7. On the sidebar, near the bottom of the page, under Other calendars, click the + sign, and select From URL.
8. Paste the url into the input and click on Add Calendar.
9. You will notice a new calendar added on the sidebar, near the bottom of the page, under Other calendars.
It is recommended to change the name. You can do this by clicking on the 3 vertical dots on the right of the new calendar
and then settings. You also have the option to assign it a different color.
10. Finally, enter the name you would like the calendar to be called.
1. Open Yahoo Calendar
2. On the sidebar, under My Calendars, select the downward arrow on the right on your calendar's name and
select Edit calendar
Select the toggle next to Get shareable link(most secure), right click on the To import into a Calendar app (ICS) link and select Copy link address
4. Click on this link, and it will take you to the Outlook Google import. Just follow the same and put Yahoo if you want to as the calendar name.
Synchronising your Samsung calendar to your Google account is quick and easy and can be done through your smartphone (android).
As Samsung has already created the walkthrough, please click on the link below.